Do you or your significant other snore? Stop breathing at night?
YOU could have Sleep Apnea.
Snoring affects approximately 90 million American adults and is a common problem among all ages and both genders. It can cause disruptions to your own sleep and your bed-partner’s sleep. It can lead to fragmented and un-refreshing sleep which translates into poor daytime function (tiredness and sleepiness).
If you think you may have sleep apnea, an Epworth Scale is used to gauge your level of daytime sleepiness and may help you identify status to consult your medical professional. To complete questionnaire.
DID YOU KNOW THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO CPAP?
If you think you may have sleep apnea or have been diagnosed with sleep apnea in the past, oral appliance therapy is a proven and effective alternative to CPAP therapy and is covered by medical insurance. Sleep Impressions will bill your medical insurance and is one of the only in-network providers in town. Choosing Sleep Impressions can save you thousands by avoiding high out-of-network deductibles.
CONTACT US TO FIND AN AFFILIATE
Sleep Impressions is a network of local dentists trained and experienced in dental sleep medicine who can provide you with a custom dental device you can afford.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Once your medical professional has ordered an oral appliance:
- We will verify your insurance coverage and deductible and call you in the next 72 hours.
- We will send your information to one of our dentists experienced in custom oral appliances that is close to you.
- The dentist office will contact you to schedule an appointment to consult, take impressions of your bite, and have an oral appliance made for you.
- You will meet with the dentist periodically to adjust to the appliance.
- Sleep Impressions will contact you after device is ordered to collect patient portion of cost, depending on your insurance plan.
Patient Registration (signature required)
Informed Consent (signature required)
Intolerance to CPAP (signature required)